Small Cross Stitch/Craft Project Bag - Itchin to be Stitchin
As an avid cross stitcher I know most of stitchers have way more than one work in progress. Why not store your cross stitch projects or other craft projects in style with one of our handmade zipped project bags.
- Made from black broadcloth outside fabric embroidered with "Itchin' to be Stitchin" design stitched in pinks, purples and green embroidery thread.
- Lining fabric is white poly cotton with multicoloured spots.
- Features a white zipper to match the lining fabric.
- Top zippered project bag features interfacing for durability and is fully lined so there are no exposed seams.
- Approximate dimensions are 28 x 23.5 cm (11" x 9.5") and will store an 8 x 8" Q-snap comfortably along with other items for your project.
- Exterior fabric is plain broadcloth and cotton, lining fabric is plain poly cotton.
- Each one of our bags is machine embroidered and hand made in Australia
- Q-snap is not included
I take custom orders on these project bags - if you see a design you like but want a different colour or size bag, or colour design combination send me a message with your requirements and I will see what I can do for you.
We Also Recommend
Cam's floss drops - 10 pack. Floss/thread storage rings.