Large Craft/Cross Stitch Project Bag - They See Me Sewing They Hatin'
As an avid cross stitcher I know most cross stitchers have way more than one work in progress (wip) which means you need to store your wips when not being stitched on. Why not store your cross stitch projects or other craft projects in style with one of our handmade zipped project bags.
- This bag has been made from black broadcloth outside fabric along with a pretty pink and purple flower print fabric panel on the front and back.
- The front black panel is embroidered with a sassy text and flower design in pinks and purple. The text reads "They see me sewing, they hatin".
- Lining fabric is light pink poly cotton.
- Features an black zipper.
- Top zippered project bag features interfacing for durability and is fully lined so there are no exposed seams.
- Approximate dimensions are 37.5 x 37.5 cm (14.5" x 14.5") and will store an 11 x 11" Qsnap or large hoop comfortably along with other items for your project.
- Exterior fabric is plain broadcloth and polycotton, inner fabric is polycotton. Bag is interfaced for added durability.
- Each one of our bags is machine embroidered and hand made in Australia
- Qsnaps, fabric and accessories shown are not included
I take custom orders on these project bags - if you see a design you like but want a different colour or size bag, or colour design combination send me a message with your requirements and I will see what I can do for you.
We Also Recommend
Cam's floss drops - 10 pack. Floss/thread storage rings.