Large Craft/Cross Stitch Project Bag - Opal Butterfly
As an avid cross stitcher I know most cross stitchers have way more than one work in progress (wip) which means you need to store your wips when not being stitched on. Why not store your cross stitch projects or other craft projects in style with one of our handmade zipped project bags.
- Made from black broadcloth outside fabric along with a pretty pastel butterfly print fabric panel on the front and back
- The front black panel is embroidered with a beautiful butterfly embroidery design in multicoloured pastel thread aptly named Beauty.
- Lining fabric is white poly cotton
- Features a white zipper to match the lining
- Top zippered project bag features interfacing for durability and is fully lined so there are no exposed seams.
- Approximate dimensions are 37.5 x 37.5 cm (14.5" x 14.5") and will store an 11 x 11" Qsnap or large hoop comfortably along with other items for your project.
- Exterior fabric is plain broadcloth and polycotton, inner fabric is polycotton. Bag is interfaced for added durability.
- Each one of our bags is machine embroidered and hand made in Australia
- Qsnap is not included