Large Craft/Cross Stitch Project Bag - Inky dragonfly - Variegated blue and white thread
As an avid cross stitcher I know most cross stitchers have way more than one work in progress (wip) which means you need to store your wips when not being stitched on. Why not store your cross stitch projects or other craft projects in style with one of our handmade zipped project bags.
- Made from black broadcloth outside fabric along with a pretty sparkly fabric panel on the front and back featuring purple, teal and pink dragonflies.
- The front black panel is embroidered with a beautiful swirling dragonfly design embroidered in variegated blue and white thread.
- Lining fabric is a pale blue poly cotton
- Features a pale blue zipper to match the lining
- Top zippered project bag features interfacing for durability and is fully lined so there are no exposed seams.
- Approximate dimensions are 37.5 x 37.5 cm (14.5" x 14.5") and will store an 11 x 11" Qsnap or large hoop comfortably along with other items for your project.
- Exterior fabric is plain broadcloth and polycotton, inner fabric is polycotton. Bag is interfaced for added durability.
- Each one of our bags is machine embroidered and hand made in Australia
- Qsnap is not included