Large Craft/Cross Stitch Project Bag - Blue Magnificent Peacock
As an avid cross stitcher I know most cross stitchers have way more than one work in progress (wip) which means you need to store your wips when not being stitched on. Why not store your cross stitch projects or other craft projects in style with one of our handmade zipped project bags.
- The front of this bag features a black panel embroidered with a magnificent mirage peacock embroidery design in hues of blues and greens. Above this is a panel of stunning batik fabric featuring a peacock print, with the front zipper in the middle of this panel. The beautiful batik fabric flows over to the back of the bag.
- Inner fabric is a blue poly cotton.
- Features a blue zipper to match the lining fabric.
- Flat zippered project bag features interfacing for durability and is fully lined so there are no exposed seams.
- Approximate dimensions are 33 x 37.5 cm (13" x 14.5") and will store an 11 x 11" Qsnap comfortably along with other items for your project.
- Exterior fabric is plain broadcloth and polycotton, inner fabric is polycotton. Bag is interfaced for added durability.
- Each one of our bags is machine embroidered and hand made in Australia
- Qsnap is not included
I take custom orders on these project bags - if you see a design you like but want a different colour or size bag, or colour design combination send me a message with your requirements and I will see what I can do for you.
We Also Recommend
Chain Maille Zipper Pull/ Scissor Fob / Key Chain -Silver, Purple and Gold